TERRY ORTMAN
Mike Burke
2013-06-16 13:42:53 UTC
I just watched "Biography: Traci Lords" (copyright 2004) on bio. Believe
it or not, the name TERRY ORTMAN is one of the names listed (in the
credits) under "Additional Photography".

Mike Burke
b***@yahoo.com
2014-04-19 16:37:11 UTC
& check his court records:

03/19/14
Second Petition Charging Violation of Conditional Discharge on file.

03/19/14
(cc)

03/19/14

03/20/14
Notice of Hearing ( Terry Ortman ) with Certificate of

03/20/14
Service on file. (cc)

03/20/14

04/01/14
People present by Assistant State's Attorney Mr. Croegaert.

04/01/14
Defendant present and is provided with a copy of the Second

04/01/14
Petition Charging Violation of Conditional Discharge and arraigned

04/01/14
thereon. Affidavit for Public Defender on file. Public Defender

04/01/14
appointed for the Defendant. Cause continued for status.

04/01/14
Appearance/counsel set for 4/17/2014 at 01:30 in courtroom 1.

04/01/14

04/17/14
People present by Mr. Scott.

04/17/14
Defendant present with Mr. Forbes.

04/17/14
Trial counsel for the Defendant is Mr. Wheeler.

04/17/14
On_motion of the Defendant, cause continued for status.

04/17/14
Status hearing set for 5/28/2014 at 01:30 in courtroom 6A.

04/17/14