Anyone here?
Justin
2006-10-12 06:11:28 UTC
Aside from the spam about Chartrand's DVD sets, this place is looking
pretty dead these days. Does anyone still appreciate our girl? Truly a
shame.
SlaveTrainer
2006-10-16 19:33:14 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:11:28 -0400, Justin
Post by Justin
Aside from the spam about Chartrand's DVD sets, this place is looking
pretty dead these days. Does anyone still appreciate our girl? Truly a
shame.
Since binary files no longer show up in this group for the majority of
fans, most activity is in alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.traci-lords
now. While a conversation turns up in this group on rare occasion the
majority of current activity has moved to the binary group. We also
meet in real time in the chat room most Wednesday nights.

ST
Darth Tanner
2006-10-18 00:43:02 UTC
I still lurk here regularly, but I never post unless there is a topic
worth discussing (which is a rarity in this group these days). Maybe
someday I will hit up the binary group after I get a reader. In the
meantime I'm still here watching for something good to come up.