Traci out of style?
MES Jones
2010-06-25 14:47:30 UTC
I used to see lots of her stuff here and on the net. Now all the
sudden there is nothing. Is she out of style, or is everyone just
paranoid?
You all do realize that her stuff is legal in many parts of the world.
The USA is not the "whole world".
There should be some other forums out there with her in it. That stupid
vintage-erotica-forum.com place doesn't even want her "legal in the usa"
stuff posted. What a bunch of paranoid idiots. Why do they even
bother. Either shit or get off the pot.
There is still stuff on yahoo groups, but it is the same old low rez
scans. Does anyone have any of her mags anymore to scan?
BTW. I wonder if the US gov. is censoring the internet and we don't
see sites with her anymore? mes.
Mike Burke
2010-06-27 10:46:23 UTC
Not too long ago I saw her biography on Biography Channel. She is still
pretty good looking. Unlike her "E! True Hollywood Story", Traci and her
husband were interviewed (new footage) in this one. It was her usual "I
only made a handful of movies, and then they made lots of compilations
featuring me" story. Like Ray Liotta said in "Something Wild" (1986)
"Bullshit, bullshit, BULL SHIT."

--
Mike Burke