'TERRY ORTMAN' IS BACK TROLLING!
GLENN CHARTRAND
2006-02-18 22:49:20 UTC
AS AN UPDATE TO REGISTERED SEXUAL OFFENDER - PEDOPHILE 'TERRY ORTMAN'
(A.K.A. AS AFTL - FAQ MAINTAINER) HIS PHOTO HAS BEEN POSTED FINALLY TO
THE WEB SITE OF THE ILLINOIS STATE REGISTERED SEXUAL
OFFENDERS........THIS OILY WEASEL SURE LOOKS LIKE A PEDOPHILE!

BY THE WAY, OL' TERRY ORTMAN IS NOW POSTING ON 'ADLAND PRO COMMUNITY'
BULLETIN BOARD AS:

***@ADLANDPROCOMMUNITY

HE DOESN'T HAVE A PHOTOGRAPH OF HIMSELF POSTED; YOU'D THINK HE WOULD
USE HIS ARREST PHOTOGRAPH......HEY, IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE STATE
OF ILLINOIS, YOU'D THINK IT WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ALL THE UNDERAGE
CHILDREN THAT HE'S BACK TROLLING FOR.....NOT UNLESS HE'S AFTER ANOTHER
HERMAPHRODITE?

WHAT A SICKO!
GLENN CHARTRAND
2006-02-19 07:28:53 UTC
[Log Off: tortman] [Free Ads] [Traffic Exchange] [Pay Per Click]
[Autoresponders] [Free Email]

Community
Classifieds

Advertisers

Affiliate$
Networking
Learning

My Account

Home Reports People Find Offers/Requests Local Listing
Forums

UserID: tortman
TERRY L.'s Home
Account Setup
Photo
Personal
Web Page
About Me
Friends
Invite
Direct Contact
Networking
Public
Personal
Local Listing
Calendar
Forums
Feedback
Solutions
Archived News
Chat
Adlander
Make Money

Find People: Go Advanced...

Log Off

[Close]

Who Is Online
There are currently:
198 anonymous users online.

57 of 25,818 registered users online. : 10833, 228965, taklau,
destined2win, 216724, JForiska, Amanda_NZ, simikathy, graced707,
easymadecards, akiwistorm, DrDavidKing, sanivel, satansbrat, markmc,
234932, theshop06, patch3030, 93578, 299713, tsinvest, LindaC, 34248,
Tmark1217, pjy1993, 261706, 296583, topforma, pendragon, careyboothe,
227977, 71803, G5RECORDS, offthebong, lyrickal1, ChrisJade, 258419,
formyads, DonnaZ, 19377, 296636, yourmama, 117119, 169330, tortman,
ladybug888, niesoblue, 272422, orrkid, 112976, 23688, online, MDRogers,
sweetprofits, DanandCharlotte, 287025, nanonmyway

For Less Than 25 Cents You Can Own & Resell Over 300 Software Programs!
Amazing! As a test, we are selling over 300 Software/Ebooks/Audio-Video
Products for the one time ONLY price of just $29! Many are Re-Brandable
with MASTER Resell Rights! Make the BEST Investment You Will Ever Make
In Your Entire Lifetime! CD Available!

Hello Bogdan,

I gotta get this out...Adlandpro ROCKS! I have gotten tons of
advertisement hit notifications, especially from the Community Network.
I am now really beginning to receive personal messages and friend
invitations from all over the US. I have even became a business
associate with an Australian!

As for you Bogdan Fiedur, Adlandpro's owner/administrator...you are by
far one of the best! I really appreciate your courtesy and prompt
personal assistance. I will always be a loyal member of Adlandpro. I
can't wait to see what new and exciting features will be added next!

Ya'll keep on "Rockin" it!!

Regards,
Callie B.

This page is Public however, to follow some links you will need to
either Login or Register

Your Link to promote:
You can copy this link and promote it as your personal home page in
other forums or when advertising.
The AdlandPro Community is free to join and can connect you to Networks
of more than 200,000 people with an interest in Promotion and Income
Generation

[Edit Page]

Profile
Friends

Web Page

Stats

Forums

About me

TERRY L.'s General Info

E06A2243jpeg [view]
0 Friends
Member since 2/19/2006
MR. TERRY L. ORTMAN
Gender Male
Age 47
Location DECATUR, ILLINOIS, United States
Interests CHILD PORN, PRETEEN BOYS, MICHAEL JACKSON & MASTURBATION

Company ORTMAN ENTERPRISES
Industry CHILD PORN DISTRIBUTION

Thousands Joining Daily

New Free Ad | Contact US | Home | Affiliate/Advertiser/Free Member
Login | Advertising | Testimonials
Become An Affiliate | Adland Digest | Traffic Builders | FAQ | Privacy
Policy | User Terms | Currency Converter
H o s t i n g
Copyright ©1998-2005 AdlandPro. All rights reserved.