Traci Question
Evil Incarnate
2006-07-28 23:12:09 UTC
I remember from many years ago a scene with Traci and Tom Byron where
Tom prior to fucking the shit outta Traci he gave her a birthday
spanking. What was the movie that was from?!? I seem to think that it
was a Swedish Erotica tape but I cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Evil
Chris Saunders
2006-07-29 00:01:59 UTC
I have a portion of this under the title "Student Bodies".
Don't know if that is the original title.

Regards
Chris Saunders
Evil
Evil Incarnate
2006-07-29 14:32:44 UTC
As I recall it starts out with Traci and Tom sitting side by side on a
bed and Traci saying that in celebration of her 19th (I think it was
that) birthday she is going to have her favorite male lead TB give her
a birthday spanking for ______________(Name of studio or company
making movie...thought it was SE).

As a fan of both Traci and spanking women I would really love to get
this clip.

Evil

Evil
GLENN CHARTRAND

Evil
WildThings
2006-07-30 11:27:25 UTC
The original appearance of the scene is in SWEDISH EROTICA 60 (first
scene on the tape) and it could be seen again in TRACI LORD'S FANTASIES
(3rd scene on the tape).