UPDATED - Traci Lords Adult Videos and DVDs MUST SELL!!
AFT-L FAQ Maintainer
2004-06-15 00:34:34 UTC
In the process of cleaning out all these old orders that
were made and the buyers not paying for them, I have discovered
several boxes of videos that I need to get rid of, and since you
can't list these on auction sites, I am posting the list here.
If anyone is interested in these, first come, first served,
send an email to our address in the FAQ.

NOTE: If you see the LIST of currently available videos and DVDs
from the Canadian Distributor, some of these titles are no longer
available. This may be your last chance to get them.

RETAIL Videos sell for $40.00 each, Copies are $25.00 each.

RETAIL VHS BOXED VIDEOS:

Title Quantity Canadian Dist.

Alex DeRenzy's Wild Things 1 no longer avail
Battle Of The Stars 1
Breaking It 1
Country Girl 1
Dirty Pictures 2
Erotic Zones #1 1
Future Voyeur 2
Holly Does Hollywood 1
Love Bites 1
Miss Passion 1
New Wave Hookers 1
One Hot Night Of Passion 1
Passion Pit 1
Pleasure Party 3
Pleasure Productions Number 9 1 no longer avail
Pleasure Productions Number 10 1 no longer avail
Porn in the USA 1
Portrait of Lust 1
Sex Shoot 1
Sister Dearest 1
Tailhouse Rock 1
Those Young Girls 1
Traci Je T'aime (Traci, I Love You Box) 1
Traci's Fantasies 2
Two-Timing Tracie 1
We Love To Tease 1
Young and Restless II (French) 1

RETAIL SuperVHS BOXED VIDEOS ($50.00 each):

Sister Dearest 1
Traci Takes Tokyo 1

COPIES:

Title Quantity Canadian Dist

Alex DeRenzy's Wild Things 2 no longer avail
Battle Of The Stars 1
Black Throat 1 no longer avail
Deep Inside Traci 1
Educating Mandy 1 never avail
Erotic Gold Volume 1 1 never avail
Holly Does Hollywood 1
It's My Body 1 never avail
Lust in the Fast Lane 2
Miss Passion 1
One Hot Night Of Passion 2
Open Up Tracy 2
Sex Goddess 1
Sex Waves 1
Sister Dearest 1
Sweet Little Things 1
Talk Dirty To Me Part III 2
Those Young Girls 1
Tracy At her Best 1 never avail
Young and Restless II 1

These are being sold to clear out space, as orders for the
videos seem to be at a decline right now, we need to get these
videos out of here.
Everyone is going Digital, so we are turning our attention
to the DVD copies of her videos.
We have these French DVD Releases available, again, from
buyers who never paid for them, these are Region 2, PAL DVDs, but
my Apex 1200 plays them with no problem and converts then to NTSC.

RETAIL BOXED DVDs $25.00 each:

Title Quantity

Businesses of Family (Sister Dearest) 2
Diva Girls (Black Throat) 1
Like A Virgin (Breaking It) 2

Also have several copies of the Companion for those who
have been looking for it.

Traci Lords A Perspective by Paul Hugli $40.00 plus $5.00 Priority
Mail Shipping in the US. Special, buy with any video above for
only $25.00!!
SlaveTrainer
2004-06-15 05:07:39 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:34:34 -0500, AFT-L FAQ Maintainer
Post by AFT-L FAQ Maintainer
RETAIL SuperVHS BOXED VIDEOS ($50.00 each)
LOLOLOL you fucking freak. There is NO SUCH THING as a SuperVHS RETAIL
tape! None of these were ever sold RETAIL as SVHS tapes. I know you
need to rip off alot of people FAST or spend months in jail but we
won't let you get away with ripping off folks in here. Get lost
asshole.

ST

http://dupasoi7.home.mindspring.com/faq/welcome.htm
MES Jones
2004-06-19 16:04:52 UTC
Actually I rented the only movie to be released on S-VHS. It was
Indiana Jones 3.
And yes, I bought the first supper machine that came out. It was 800
and I bought it on sale for 650, and I thought I got a good deal.
mes.
"can you hear that dull thumping sound"?
"it's a hammer on my skull"!
Uncle Fester
2004-06-15 08:50:00 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:34:34 -0500, AFT-L FAQ Maintainer
<Use-Author-Address-HeadUpHisAss@[127.1]> wrote:

Horse shit!

Caveat emptor -- buyer beware. Rip offs are some people's stock in
trade.

Uncle Fester
Scott
2004-06-15 14:16:32 UTC
Well I guess your court case is settled as you are back again.

You claim to be the fact maintainer of this group but I have never
seen you contribute anything except your spam.

You tell people to contact our email address, it is not our email
address it is yours. You are a low life piece of shit that does not
represent this group.

You discovered cases of tapes, yeah right like you are so big that you
loose cases of tapes.

If you send anybody anything after they are dumb enough to send you
money I think it would be safe to say it would be a copy but my guess
is they would be lucky to even get that from a slum lord being sued in
court for years.

Last I heard you were on the run from the law and sucking dick at
truck stops for happy meals, are you posting your spam from public
computer at your work place ( sleazy truck stops ).

And to you idiots that send him money you are why he comes back,
instead of hiding in shame after he rips you off post messages and
tell others what he did to you.

Scott
f***@gmail.com
2013-05-02 14:37:10 UTC
Post by AFT-L FAQ Maintainer
[...]
Shocking Car Crash Compilation Crazy Footage collection

visit us on

Crazy Videos Just For Fun

http://cvjff.blogspot.com