Question to the group: Is the Amsterdam-based "Happy Shopper" a rip off company ? Any experiences?
Flupp
2007-08-07 12:34:58 UTC
Reason for asking:

I have ordered a Traci Lords tape from them 4 weeks ago and still have
not received anything.

They answer my emails very reluctantly and seem to play for time.

I have ordered from Switzerland.

Thanks for an answer
Flupp
SlaveTrainer
2007-08-08 03:25:44 UTC
Post by Flupp
I have ordered a Traci Lords tape from them 4 weeks ago and still have
not received anything.
They answer my emails very reluctantly and seem to play for time.
I have ordered from Switzerland.
Thanks for an answer
Flupp
I don't know about ordering from Switzerland, but I ordered from the
U.S. several years ago and while it did take a few weeks tapes did
arrive. They sent the wrong tapes for the USA (PAL) but after a quick
e-mail exchange the correct (NTSC) tapes were on their way with no
expectation that the PAL tapes would be sent back to them. YMMV

ST
Flupp
2007-08-09 10:03:29 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:25:44 -0500, SlaveTrainer
Post by SlaveTrainer
Post by Flupp
I have ordered a Traci Lords tape from them 4 weeks ago and still have
not received anything.
They answer my emails very reluctantly and seem to play for time.
I have ordered from Switzerland.
Thanks for an answer
Flupp
I don't know about ordering from Switzerland, but I ordered from the
U.S. several years ago and while it did take a few weeks tapes did
arrive. They sent the wrong tapes for the USA (PAL) but after a quick
e-mail exchange the correct (NTSC) tapes were on their way with no
expectation that the PAL tapes would be sent back to them. YMMV
Thank you also for the info.

Just in case others are watching:

They seem to be friendly and willing, but extremely slowly in
answering my emails and very unprofessional compared to other
European and of course American adult mailorder companies.
Now it seems the package was lost-as they say- on the way to me.
That would be the 1st time in 10 years this would have happened to me.

However it turns out- that was my 1st and my last order from that
shabby hopper

Flupp
ST
desiree cousteau
2007-08-09 19:54:09 UTC
EMAIL ME YOUR NAME & ADDRESS + THE TITLE YOU ORDERED & I'LL SEND YOU A
FREE DVD OF THE TITLE.

GLENN CHARTRAND
Flupp
2007-08-10 08:39:14 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:54:09 -0700, desiree cousteau
Post by desiree cousteau
EMAIL ME YOUR NAME & ADDRESS + THE TITLE YOU ORDERED & I'LL SEND YOU A
FREE DVD OF THE TITLE.
GLENN CHARTRAND
Thanks for your offer, but I will not mail you my name and adress ;-)
(maybe somebody else will now)

nice try
desiree cousteau
2007-08-10 22:01:01 UTC
Post by Flupp
nice try
NICE TRY, WHAT?

IF YOU WANT THE DVD, FINE & DANDY; IF NOT.....WELL, SUCH IS LIFE.
Flupp
2007-08-11 07:02:00 UTC
desiree cousteau
2007-08-11 23:06:46 UTC
NICE TRY.......I ONLY SEND HARDCOPY DVDS; IF YOU WANT THE DVD EMAIL
ME.

GLENN
SlaveTrainer
2007-08-12 04:46:15 UTC
Post by Flupp
Could you not just cap the DVD and post it over in
a.b.dvd.erot.classics ? or an avi of it in a.b.erotica.pornst.80s?.
That would be great- I would post then something of your request in
return (if i have it)
Flupp.
He would rather sell crappy overcompressed (5 movies to 1 DVD) DVDs
than contribute and post. LOL Don't expect much but SPAM from Glen.
He's pretty much a worthless piece of crap here.