I miss the glory days of this group
MES Jones
2009-01-18 17:37:59 UTC
I kind of got in on the end of the days when people posted lots of
picture sets, and there was plenty of disscussion. Seems that right
after the binary group got started, it went down hill. Not very many
binaries any more. Strange. I guess when the old regular's got
everything they wanted, they quit posting for newbies. At least I got
a few things toward the end. mes.
SlaveTrainer
2009-01-18 18:35:29 UTC
Post by MES Jones
I kind of got in on the end of the days when people posted lots of
picture sets, and there was plenty of disscussion. Seems that right
after the binary group got started, it went down hill. Not very many
binaries any more. Strange. I guess when the old regular's got
everything they wanted, they quit posting for newbies. At least I got
a few things toward the end. mes.
This group is dead for binary posts because it is a text only group
and many NSPs will not allow binary attachments here. This is one of
the reasons the binary group was created. If you want binaries that is
the place to be.

ST