Help With The Chat Room!
TheGreatPretender
2007-09-24 03:22:00 UTC
Hey guys, I need some help getting back into the IRC chat room.
My 'puter died, and I got a new one and installed mIRC, but I can't
seem to find and get in the chat room anymore!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
TGP
SlaveTrainer
2007-09-24 04:19:58 UTC
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:22:00 -0500, TheGreatPretender
Post by TheGreatPretender
Hey guys, I need some help getting back into the IRC chat room.
My 'puter died, and I got a new one and installed mIRC, but I can't
seem to find and get in the chat room anymore!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
TGP
In the server box enter....irc.bondage.com
In mIRC a diologue box pops up asking for a room name,
save #AFTL&d to the list for future visits then join the room.
As usual we meet on Wednesday evenings sometime between 7pm Eastern
and ???, usually til after 10 but as late as 1am sometimes.

ST
TheGreatPretender
2007-09-25 02:58:10 UTC
Post by SlaveTrainer
In the server box enter....irc.bondage.com
In mIRC a diologue box pops up asking for a room name,
save #AFTL&d to the list for future visits then join the room.
As usual we meet on Wednesday evenings sometime between 7pm
Eastern and ???, usually til after 10 but as late as 1am
sometimes.
ST
Thanks ST!
I had the irc.bondage.com thing working, but everytime I tried to get
in the room it told me I needed a registered and identified nick to
create the channel! I did register my nick quite awhile ago (like
years ago!), but it's telling me it's not a recognized nick.
Hopefully I'll be able to get in on Wednesday and I won't have
anymore probs.
Thanks again,
TGP
SlaveTrainer
2007-09-25 05:55:43 UTC
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:58:10 -0500, TheGreatPretender
Post by TheGreatPretender
Thanks ST!
I had the irc.bondage.com thing working, but everytime I tried to get
in the room it told me I needed a registered and identified nick to
create the channel! I did register my nick quite awhile ago (like
years ago!), but it's telling me it's not a recognized nick.
Hopefully I'll be able to get in on Wednesday and I won't have
anymore probs.
Thanks again,
TGP
That happens if nobody is in the room yet and you try to open when not
registered with a PW. It never used to be that way, something
changed. Regsitered nicks are retired after about 3 months of not
being logged on. They don't last forever.
You need to log on with a nick you wish to use, then send a message to
nickserv that goes like this:
/nickserv register {enter a PW} {e-mail}
(/nickserv REGISTER password email)
so, if you were wanting to be GrandMaster using a PW of WhoreLicker on
bondage you would log on as GrandMaster, go to the control window and
enter:
/nickserv register WhoreLicker ***@Yahoosit.com
An email to confirm the registration will be sent out.
TheGreatPretender
2007-09-26 02:28:20 UTC
Post by SlaveTrainer
That happens if nobody is in the room yet and you try to open
when not registered with a PW. It never used to be that way,
something changed. Regsitered nicks are retired after about 3
months of not being logged on. They don't last forever.
You need to log on with a nick you wish to use, then send a
/nickserv register {enter a PW} {e-mail}
(/nickserv REGISTER password email)
so, if you were wanting to be GrandMaster using a PW of
WhoreLicker on bondage you would log on as GrandMaster, go to
An email to confirm the registration will be sent out.
Thanks again ST! I got it now -- I think!
I registered my nick, so I'll have to try it out Wednesday!
Thanks again,
TGP