Arsehole Terry Ortman has been in the Decatur Jail for 6 months finishing one jail setence for being a pervert......
CUNTICA
2012-03-02 21:14:27 UTC
& he's being held over for trial on another charge of giving false
info on his Sex Offendor Registration & will go to trial in April &
his probably headed back to the State Prison for another 2 to 3 years.

Since 2005, this asswipe arsehole has been up on 6 to 8 charges & has
done nearly 4 + years in jail & prison!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think that makes him a career criminal!

Sure sounds good to me!
SlaveTrainer
2012-03-09 17:51:30 UTC
On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:14:27 -0800 (PST), CUNTICA
Post by CUNTICA
& he's being held over for trial on another charge of giving false
info on his Sex Offendor Registration & will go to trial in April &
his probably headed back to the State Prison for another 2 to 3 years.
Since 2005, this asswipe arsehole has been up on 6 to 8 charges & has
done nearly 4 + years in jail & prison!
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think that makes him a career criminal!
Sure sounds good to me!
I hope he's got Bubba slamming his ass hard with a big 12" black AIDs
infested dick every night! One can only hope. He was/is such an
asshole.
CUNTICA
2012-04-04 03:41:18 UTC
This sure sounds good to me!

03/29/12
Motion to Determine Fitness to Stand Trial on file.cc

03/29/12

03/30/12
People present by Ms. Wagoner. Defendant present by counsel, Mr.

03/30/12
Wheeler. The Court finds there is a bona fide doubt regarding

03/30/12
Defendant's fitness. Dr. Patil is appointed to evaluate

03/30/12
Defendant. Cause continued for fitness hearing.

03/30/12
Fitness hearing set for 4/25/2012 at 10:30 in courtroom 3B.

03/30/12
Written order entered. Mr. Wheeler to notify Dr. Patil.

03/30/12
The allotment of 4/9/12 is VACATED.

03/30/12