Paul Hugli's book(?)
Mark U
2006-09-10 16:54:07 UTC
Hi all,

I'm a Danish fan who's only been collecting for the last few years, and this
is my first post to this NG. I was wondering if Paul Hugli's TL Companion is
still available somewhere(?) It seems to be *the* book to have.

Let me know if I can contribute with anything from my neck of the woods. I'm
constantly looking for old magazines, VHS tapes, etc., and also have quite a
few duplicates.

Regards,
-Mark
b***@charter.net
-Mark
b***@charter.net
2010-11-09 00:26:20 UTC
I should have mentioned, the book was produced using dos-based programs, as that's what was working at the time I edited the book.
Some of it is in Pro-Write, some of it is in Alpha Pro, and some of it was written in something I can no longer remember. The book could
probably be put back together as a pdf, but would most likely take dozens of hours to convert. Much quicker if I can find one of the remaining
copies I have in storage and scan the book straight to pdf. This pdf would not be for sale, would bve for those still wanting it.
But I'm not going to go to the trouble unless there is quite a few more people that want it.