Ortman released from the joint - lock up your kids
k***@gmail.com
2008-02-19 02:09:08 UTC
Convicted child pornographer and registered sexual predator Terry
Ortman has just been released from prison. I suppose he will ooze back
in here looking for more victims I mean customers any time now.
SlaveTrainer
2008-02-20 02:44:02 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Convicted child pornographer and registered sexual predator Terry
Ortman has just been released from prison. I suppose he will ooze back
in here looking for more victims I mean customers any time now.
Where did you get this info? I see nothing in the record. I'm sure
his parole will stipulate that there be no internet activity,
especially in the TL group.
SlaveTrainer
2008-02-20 17:32:31 UTC
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:44:02 -0600, SlaveTrainer
Post by SlaveTrainer
Post by k***@gmail.com
Convicted child pornographer and registered sexual predator Terry
Ortman has just been released from prison. I suppose he will ooze back
in here looking for more victims I mean customers any time now.
Where did you get this info? I see nothing in the record. I'm sure
his parole will stipulate that there be no internet activity,
especially in the TL group.
Nevermind, I see he was released on Feb 15th after serving his entire
sentence. No parole, no probation. He will be free to terrorize this
group and little children again. LOL
MES Jones
2008-02-22 17:02:22 UTC
Well, Glen Chartland is still selling substandard traci dvd's. Even
though they are 6 hour mode crap. So maybe ortman won't try to break
back into his area of biz. I'm sure that ortman's vids were
confiscated anyway, so we will only have to put up with a rant or two.
You all might be wary of any new "traders" however. Especialy if they
want you to send first. Read what ever implications that may bring for
yourself.
mes.