Traci Collection dvds
b***@planet.nl
2003-11-19 14:15:57 UTC
Hey all,

I was wondering: in the FAQ there are differently titled DVDs of Traci then I have obtained.
The ones I obtained are 13 in total and all are part of the Traci Lords Collection...
My question is are these the same ones with just different titles ???

Here's an url with 12 of the 13 dvds covers to see: http://www.sniff.nl/htmls/traci.html

if any1 can help me identify these movies and or if they are different from the ones in the FAQ
it would be much appreciated :D
John Harkness
2003-11-19 14:39:13 UTC
Post by b***@planet.nl
Hey all,
I was wondering: in the FAQ there are differently titled DVDs of Traci then I have obtained.
The ones I obtained are 13 in total and all are part of the Traci Lords Collection...
My question is are these the same ones with just different titles ???
Here's an url with 12 of the 13 dvds covers to see: http://www.sniff.nl/htmls/traci.html
if any1 can help me identify these movies and or if they are different from the ones in the FAQ
it would be much appreciated :D
Summer Heatwave is Passion Pit
Family Business is Sister Dearest
By Devil's Tail is New Wave Hookers
Splash X is one of the Talk Dirty To Me pics -- 4, I think
Private Club is Sex Fifth Avenue, and it's cut short -- it's missing
the last couple of scenes
Traci Made in Japan is Traci Takes Tokyo
Traci At Her Very Best is a clip compilation -- two from SEx Fifth
Avenue, one from Black Throat, not sure about the others.
Joe
2003-11-20 06:01:16 UTC
Judging by the covers for the "Sniff" gallery videos, they are ALL
taken from I Love You Traci, and not from any classics... Who are you
trying to sell to?

John Harkness
2003-11-20 07:29:50 UTC
Post by Joe
Judging by the covers for the "Sniff" gallery videos, they are ALL
taken from I Love You Traci, and not from any classics... Who are you
trying to sell to?
i'm not trying to sell anything.

I own several of them, and none of the box cover photos bear any
relationship to what's on the DVDS
b***@planet.nl
2003-11-20 11:40:55 UTC
Im not trying to sell anything, I bought those dvds from there. They are available in Multiple shops across
Europe. I can give you more examples here:

http://www.get-erotic.co.uk/adult-dvd/cheap/The_Traci_Lords_Collection__5_DVD_s___Adult_DVD.html

Im just wondering since the FAQ mentioned also 13 dvds but they have different titles
THis Traci Lords " CollectioN" is also released by Collector X

Hope that clears things up a bit
b***@planet.nl
2003-11-20 11:57:19 UTC
To make it even more clear heh these are the exact titles:

First Casting
I Love You Traci
Private Club
Family Business
Double Insight For Traci Lords
Splash X
Lollipop Festival
By Devils Tail
Glossing Traci
Summer Heatwave
Fresh Girls Wanted
Traci Made In Japan
Traci Lords At Her Very Best

more examples of where you can buy them: Note i came across a lot of shop that only have
5 packs. The 13 dvds are available seperately and also as 3 BOXsets with 4 dvds each.

http://www.stoutedvds.nl/show_item.php?item_int=218
http://www.dvdrental.ch/p861.html
http://www.dvdrental.ch/p373.html
http://www.xjuggler.de/sales/507211/32202/DVDHandel/ (Boxset)